Fruit and nut flapjacks
Makes approximately 12 servings.
80g plain flour
25g chopped pecans
25g chopped brazil nuts
25g chopped almonds
25g chopped cashews
65g goji berries
65g chopped dates (dried)
15g pumpkin seeds
15g sunflower seeds
15g hemp seeds
200g dairy free butter
175g maple syrup
200g brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Grease a baking tin and line with baking parchment.
3. Mix together the oats, flour, nuts, dried fruit and seeds in a bowl.
4. In a pan over medium heat, heat the butter, maple syrup and brown sugar until melted and smooth.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
6. Transfer this mixture into the baking tin, ensuring it is firm and spread out evenly.
7. Bake for 30 minutes until golden.
8. Let cool (they will firm up a lot as they cool) then cut into slices and serve!