Easiest ever rocky road
Makes approx 8 servings.
50g dairy free butter
175g dark chocolate
3 tbsp maple syrup
100g digestive biscuits
75g mini vegan marshmallows (you can use normal size marshmallows instead- just chop them up a bit!)
20g extra chocolate to drizzle (I used sweet freedoms choc shot)
1. Line a baking tray with foil (I used half of a 20 x 23cm tray. So if you have a tray smaller than that definitely use it!)
2. Into a microwaveable bowl, add the dark chocolate, butter, and maple syrup. Microwave in 30-second bursts until everything is melted. Mix WELL to form a smooth chocolatey mixture.
3. Roughly chop or smash the biscuits and add them into a large bowl.
4. Chop up the hazelnuts and add to the bowl along with the sultanas and mini marshmallows.
5. Into this large bowl, add in the melted chocolatey mixture and mix well until all ingredients are coated.
6. Pour everything into the prepared baking tray and place in the fridge for a few hours to set (2 or 3 hours would be fine).
7. Once set, melt the extra chocolate and drizzle it over the rocky road, then place in the fridge to set again.
8. After a few hours, cut into roughly 8 squares and serve!
Recipe developed from madebyluci.