Makes approximately 6 cups.
⅓ cup maple syrup (or sub any other sweetener)
⅓ cup peanut butter (or sub any other nut/seed butter)
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 cups oats
½ cup almonds
½ cup walnuts
½ cup brazil nuts
1/3 cup coconut flakes
1/3 cup goji berries
1/3 cup sultanas
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 3 / 165°C
2. Into a bowl, add the nut butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt and mix until evenly incorporated.
3. Add the oats, nuts and coconut to the bowl and mix until all pieces are evenly coated.
4. Transfer mixture to a greased baking tray and press into a thin layer.
5. Bake for 20 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, then remove and toss the granola using a spatula. Bake for another 7 minutes.
6. Let cool completely on the tray, then gently mix in the dried fruit.
I served it with yoghurt and some fruit and some chia seeds!
Tip: store in the fridge for extra crunchy granola.