Makes approximately 8-9 pancakes.
85g plain flour
15g coconut flour
200ml plant based milk (I used soy)
2 tbsp maple syrup (or more depending on how sweet you like your pancakes!)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla
Coconut oil to fry
Any fruit (I used blueberries and cherries)
Yoghurt (I used soy)
1. Sift the coconut flour and plain flour into a large bowl.
2. Into the bowl, add in the milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, baking powder, and vanilla. Mix well using a whisk.
3. Heat around 1 tsp coconut oil on a large pan over medium heat.
4. Spoon in the batter into the pan in approximately 1/4 cup measurements and cook for until edges are dry and bubbles start to appear on the surface of the pancakes. This should take approximately 2-3 minutes.
5. Flip over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Stack the pancakes and serve with the toppings of your choice! I served it with drizzled maple syrup, soy yoghurt, chocolate shavings, chia seeds, and loaaads of blueberries and cherries!