Coconut date bites (only 5 ingredients!)
Makes roughly 8 balls.
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
Melted chocolate (to drizzle)
1. Soak the dates in warm water in a small bowl for around 10 minutes to soften them up.
2. When the dates are soft, add them to a food processor along with the dates. Blend well.
3. Add in the maple syrup then continue to blend for another minute or so until a soft, sticky mixture is formed.
4. Scoop out around 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll them into small balls.
5. Roll the balls into the desiccated coconut.
6. Drizzle over some melted chocolate.
7. Put in the fridge to set for around 15 minutes, then serve!