Biscoff and chocolate pancakes
Makes one serving.
1 cup oats
3 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp biscoff spread
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup soy milk
Coconut oil to fry
2 tbsp biscoff spread
2 tbsp soy milk
1. Add the oats to a blender and blend until it reaches flour consistency.
2. Add in the banana, sweetener, vanilla, baking powder, biscoff spread, and milk and blend to form a smooth batter.
3. Heat up a pan over medium heat and grease lightly with coconut oil. The pan should be very hot before pouring in the batter!
4. Spoon in some of the batter (about 1/4 cup) into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. When edges are dry and bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes, flip over and cook for another couple of minutes.
6. Stack the pancakes.
7. To make the biscoff sauce, mix together 2 tbsp biscoff spread and 2 tbsp soy milk until smooth.
8. Drizzle the biscoff sauce over the pancakes, along with the melted chocolate. Serve with some strawberries!