Best ever chocolate banana pancakes
Makes one serving.
1 cup oats
3 tbsp sweetener (I used maple syrup)
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup plant based milk (I used soy)
Coconut oil to fry
Melted chocolate to top
1. Add the oats to a blender and blend until it reaches flour consistency.
2. Add in the banana, sweetener, vanilla, baking powder, and milk and blend to form a smooth batter.
3. Heat up a pan over medium heat and grease lightly with coconut oil. The pan should be very hot before pouring in the batter!
4. Spoon in some of the batter (about 1/4 cup) into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. When edges are dry and bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes, flip over and cook for another couple of minutes.
6. Stack the pancakes with extra bananas between the layers, and drizzle with melted chocolate.
7. Serve with some strawberries.