Apple cinnamon baked oatmeal
Makes one large serving.
1 apple, peeled and chopped
130ml plant-based milk
1 tbsp raisins
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Peanut butter (to serve)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Into a large bowl, add the chopped apple, oats, raisins, chia seeds, walnuts, cinnamon and baking powder. Mix until evenly combined.
3. Add in the milk, maple syrup and vanilla and mix well.
4. Transfer into a baking dish, making sure it is all evenly spread.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top of oats are golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
7. Top with peanut butter then serve!
Recipe developed from delightfuladventures.